Monday, May 16, 2011

Color Purple, Color Symbolism #3

1. The color I chose for the focus of this image was green.

2. The meanings this image can convey are curse, suffer and fertility.

3. This color relate to this passage because in this passage it talks about how they hate Mr. and what will happen to him if he keep treating that person like that.

4. This photograph relate to the passage because it in this picture it look spiritual. This picture show that the hand is reaching out for hope, and in the passage thats what Harpo wanted.

5. A sentence that connects to my picture from the passage can be "I curse you, I say. Until you do me right, everything you touch will crumble."

6. My picture give the same feeling in the passage because it look like the person with their hand to the ground is about to curse all the bad sins away, just like Celie did and said to Mr.

No comments:

Post a Comment