Monday, May 16, 2011

Color Purple, Color Symbolism #1

1. The color I chose for the focus of this image was black.

2. The meanings this color can convey are sad, tired, weak, mourning, depressing and lonely.

3. This color relate to the passage fro the book because in the passage it talks about how Harpo would cry, feel weak and pray and thats exactly what this image shows.

4. The photograph relate to the picture because the girl is in the picture praying and she looks very tired.

5. A sentence from the story that can connect to my picture is when Harpo said "Questions be running back and forth through my mind. Feel like snakes. I pray for strength, bite the inside of my jaws."

6. My picture gives these same feelings because in my picture the girl is praying and she looks like she need to ask god help, just like Harpo did.

No comments:

Post a Comment