Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Daily Image ... Feb 8 !

1.) In this image I see something that looks like a highway. It look like two little boys are playing around on an adventure. And it also look like they could be homeless and they are trying to find food.

2.) The colors I see are blue, green, black, brown, tan, and white. The shapes I see in this photo are rectangles, squares, and triangles. The type of lines I see are straight, diagonal, and parallel lines.

3.) Five words to express this image are abandoned, dangerous, afflicted, depressed and hazardous.

4.) I think the meaning of this image is that the two children are in trouble and they are in a dangerous place. Or they are trying to make a way to live out in that world.

5.) The rule of composition this image uses the simplicity rule. I say this because you have a clear and uncomplicated background.

No comments:

Post a Comment