Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Daily Image ... Feb 23 !

1.) In this image I see a ballerina girl that is laying down on the ground and beside her there is a puddle that shows a reflection of clouds.

2.) The colors I see are blue, white, and gray. The shapes I see are circles and squares. And the lines I see are horizontal and straight lines.

3.) Five words that might express this picture is lonely, peaceful, relaxed, calm and collected.

4.) The meaning of this picture is let your mind run wild and be free. I say this because she looks as if she's having a good time next to the puddle and imagining many things.

5.) This image uses the simplicity rule because it is clear that the background is the ground and a puddle is in on the ground because it might have rained.

No comments:

Post a Comment